Saturday, January 23, 2010

As of January 2010 I've decided that I will no longer maintain this site.
You'll also notice that the few articles that were once here are now gone. Eventually I'm going to post them on my other Lincoln Highway site "Goshen's Lincoln Highway". There is a link to that site in the sidebar to the right.
In fact, this site originally grew out of the Goshen site. I started posting "side trips", places that I thought people who were travelling through Goshen on the LHW might want to visit, on that site. Eventually I decided to just open a second site covering the Lincoln Highway across the whole state.
This, of course, was a mistake. I am interested in areas of history besides the LHW and as I began another, much larger, local history project neither site ended up getting the attention that they deserve.
So I'm going back to what I originally intended to do. A local history site about the Lincoln Highway in Goshen, Indiana.
As for the rest of Indiana, there are others out there doing a much better job of that than I could ever do. You can find them by following the links on the right.

No comments: